Welcome & Disclaimer

These recipes are geared toward a DS-friendly diet. They are usually high fat, high protein, low carb, low sugar.

I did not write or configure any of the recipes posted here. I am not a chef. I copied and pasted the recipes from public DS forums to make them easier to access and search.

Feel free to leave suggestions or send a new recipe to be posted.

Thanks!

-vangy

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Dreamfield's Chicken Pasta

1/2 box Dreamfield's Penne, cooked
2 large chicken breasts, cut in big chunks
1 med onion
1 jar pasta sauce of your choice (I used Vodka Sauce)
Garlic (I used Trader Joe's Dried Roasted Garlic)
Container full fat ricotta cheese
Shredded mozerella cheese
Shredded Parmesan cheese

Satue the onion until transparent in oil of your choice. Add garlic & mushroom & cook until soft. Add chicken & cook until just cooked through. Add sauce & simmer until heated. Add pasta, then pour in a 9X13 dish. Drop the ricotta in chunks, and bury in the pasta. Top with cheeses, then bake at 350 degrees until bubbly (about 15 minutes). I had about an inch of cheese on top! It was yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment