Welcome & Disclaimer

These recipes are geared toward a DS-friendly diet. They are usually high fat, high protein, low carb, low sugar.

I did not write or configure any of the recipes posted here. I am not a chef. I copied and pasted the recipes from public DS forums to make them easier to access and search.

Feel free to leave suggestions or send a new recipe to be posted.

Thanks!

-vangy

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Deep Dish Quiche Pizza

4 oz. cream cheese
4 eggs
1/3 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon chives
1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
2 cups Italian cheeses (I used the grated pre-packaged mix of pizza cheese)
1/2 tsp. wet garlic or 1/4 tsp. powder
1/2 cup low carb spaghetti or pizza sauce
1 cup mozzarella cheese
Toppings i.e. pepperoni, black olives, green olives, mushrooms, ham, bacon, peppers, onions, etc.
Beat together cream cheese and eggs until smooth.
Add cream, parmesan cheese and spice
Spray 9” baking dish (I use a pie plate), with oil. Put 2 cups of pizza cheese in dish and pour egg mixture over it. Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
Spread on pizza sauce, sprinkle on mozzarella cheese and add your favorite toppings. Bake until bubbly hot, approximately 10 minutes. Let it stand a few minutes before cutting. I like my cheese on top, so I add my toppings after the pizza sauce and put the mozza cheese on last.

No comments:

Post a Comment