Welcome & Disclaimer

These recipes are geared toward a DS-friendly diet. They are usually high fat, high protein, low carb, low sugar.

I did not write or configure any of the recipes posted here. I am not a chef. I copied and pasted the recipes from public DS forums to make them easier to access and search.

Feel free to leave suggestions or send a new recipe to be posted.

Thanks!

-vangy

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Beef Philly Steak

I bought the Walmart brand frozen beef philly steak. Today I sauteed a can of mushrooms (pieces and stems) in some butter, added a little onion, and then added my meat and cooked it up. I used a cover because my mushrooms started to jump all over the place. I seasoned it up with pepper and a touch of seasoning salt. After it was nicely browned, I put it to one side of the pan and put a shredded piece of string cheese over it and let it melt (covered it again). I ate it with no bread and just dipped it in ketchup. 

The philly steak has 20 grams of protein and the cheese probably added another 10 grams.

No comments:

Post a Comment