Welcome & Disclaimer

These recipes are geared toward a DS-friendly diet. They are usually high fat, high protein, low carb, low sugar.

I did not write or configure any of the recipes posted here. I am not a chef. I copied and pasted the recipes from public DS forums to make them easier to access and search.

Feel free to leave suggestions or send a new recipe to be posted.

Thanks!

-vangy

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms

1/2 cup cottage cheese
1/4 cup shredded cheddar
2 tbsp cream cheese
1 egg
2 oz diced ham
salt, pepper, onion flakes, crushed red pepper, chili powder to taste

mixed all together

put in 2 large portabello caps covered in butter and sprinkled extra shredded cheddar on top. baked at 350 for 30 min.

i used all fat free stuff because that's all my insides can handle. old timers can add fat full products and I'm sure it would taste even better. my non DS wife loved the fat free version and told me to make them again. next time i'll probably swap the ham for grilled chicken breast pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment