Welcome & Disclaimer

These recipes are geared toward a DS-friendly diet. They are usually high fat, high protein, low carb, low sugar.

I did not write or configure any of the recipes posted here. I am not a chef. I copied and pasted the recipes from public DS forums to make them easier to access and search.

Feel free to leave suggestions or send a new recipe to be posted.

Thanks!

-vangy

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Crockpot Pork Tenderloin

1. I'm browning first in 1 T butter (wierd, I know, but I'm out of olive oil), 
2. then glazing 1 small yellow onion thinly sliced, 
3. finally, slathering in Trader Joe's "Big and Chunky Applesauce"

Right now, I'm headed out into garden to look for some gorgeous (variated green and cream colored) Indian mint--for flavor and garnish.

4 oz serving tenderloin 
130 calories
24 gr protein
0 carbs

Apple sauce 1/2 c
80 calories
20 gr carbs
2 gr fiber
15 gr fructose

No comments:

Post a Comment